To begin the process of seeking a grant, please provide the following information via e-mail, inter-office mail, or the form below:
- Your name, department, telephone number and e-mail address
- A proposed title for your project
- A short description (3-4 paragraphs) of your proposed work
- A rough estimate of the total funds you are seeking
- The approximate time period during which you propose to undertake the project
- Any suggestions for funding sources
- As your proposal evolves, we will probably need a more detailed description of your project and a more detailed budget.
Please send the above information to:
Corporate, Foundation and Government Relations
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle, New York 10801
914 633 2069
fax: 914 633 2068
You can also submit a funding search request online by completing the form below and clicking the "Submit Request" button.