- "Semantic Hooks Using A Mini-Language For A Compiler
Project," Northeastern Conference of the Consortium for
Computing Science in Colleges, University of Hartford, 2010
- "Thoughts on Teaching Compiler Design," CCSCE Conference,
Iona College, October 2005
- "Encapsulating Binary Tree Traversal: A Design Exercise,"
Northeastern Conference of the Consortium for Computing Science
in Colleges, Rhode Island College, April 25-26, 2003.
- "Binary Trees à la STL," Twenty-eighth SIGCSE
Technical Symposium, San José, CA, March, 1997.
- "The Effect of Encapsulation in Teaching Data Structures,"
Eastern Small College Computing Conference, Scranton, PA, February,
- Turbo Pascal for Program Design, McGraw-Hill Book Company,
- Computability with Pascal (with N.J. DeLillo), Prentice-Hall,